Chicken Enchilada Casserole Crockpot
- 2 Chicken Breasts
- 1 28 ounce can Red Enchilada Sauce (I use El Pato Brand)
- Add these ingredients at the end
- 10 corn tortillas (I used an entire 11.7 ounce bag)
- 3 cups grated cheddar cheese (divided)
- 1 3.8 ounce can black olives (divided)
Put the chicken breasts and the enchilada sauce in your slow cooker.
Cook on low for 8 hours.
Shred the chicken with 2 forks right in the slow cooker.
Cut the tortillas in to strips, add to chicken and sauce.
Add 1 cup of cheese and half the olives into the sauce and chicken mixture.
Flatten the mixture slightly.
Add the rest of the cheese and the olives on top.
Cook on low for about 40 - 60 minutes longer.
Top with sour cream (optional)
You'll also love
- Chicken Cutlet Parma Sue's 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Cheesy Chicken Casserole 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Avocado Soup with Chicken and Lime 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Chicken Marsala 4.3/5 (51 Votes)
- Mexican Chicken Salad Spirals 4.5/5 (37 Votes)
- Chicken Enchiladas 4.7/5 (27 Votes)
- Buffalo Chicken Baked Ziti 4.3/5 (56 Votes)