Creamy Buffalo Chicken Dip
Enjoy this buffalo chicken dip with family and friends good for any occasion!
- 2 large boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 6 tablespoons hot sauce, such as Frank's
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1/2 cup ranch or blue cheese dressing
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Place chicken breasts in a medium-size skillet and add enough water to cover.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce heat to medium, cover, and poach for about 6 to 7 minutes.
Remove chicken to a plate to cool. Shred with 2 forks.
Place shredded chicken and hot sauce in a medium-size skillet and heat through.
Add cream cheese and dressing and heat until well blended. Add half of the shredded cheese; stir until melted.
Place in a small crock; sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
Serve warm with crackers
You'll also love
- Carrabba's Chicken Marsala 4/5 (95 Votes)
- Paula Deens Chicken Divan 4/5 (80 Votes)
- Chicken & Broccoli Braid 4.5/5 (36 Votes)
- Cheesecake Factory Thai Lettuce... 3.9/5 (99 Votes)
- Mexican Chicken Salad Spirals 4.5/5 (35 Votes)
- Strawberries & Cream Popcorn 4.5/5 (39 Votes)
- Loaded Chicken and Potato Casserole 4.4/5 (27 Votes)
- Chicken Enchilada Dip 4.5/5 (39 Votes)