Avocado Chicken Salad
I love this recipe because it is perfect for take-out dishes like work lunches, afternoon picnics, and weekend trips. The ingredients are basic and it's packed with flavor. Eat it on saltines or solo.
- 1 package boneless, skinless chicken breasts (2 or 3)
- 1 avocado
- 1/4 of an onion, chopped
- Juice of 1/2 a lime
- 2 tablespoons cilantro (or sub basil if you prefer)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from relishscd.blogspot.ca
Cook chicken breast until done, let cool and then shred.
Add chicken, avocado, onion, lime, cilantro salt and pepper and mix.
You'll also love
- Broccoli Cheese Soup 4.5/5 (94 Votes)
- Garlic Baked Shrimp 4.4/5 (102 Votes)
- One-Pan Seared Chicken Breasts... 4.4/5 (105 Votes)
- Breakfast Mac & Cheese 4.6/5 (90 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheesy BBQ Chicken Bacon... 4.5/5 (99 Votes)
- Raspberry Tiramisu 4.3/5 (109 Votes)
- Chicken and Dumpling Casserole 4.5/5 (97 Votes)
- Broccoli Grape & Pasta Salad 4.6/5 (87 Votes)