Avocado Chicken Salad
I love this recipe because it is perfect for take-out dishes like work lunches, afternoon picnics, and weekend trips. The ingredients are basic and it's packed with flavor. Eat it on saltines or solo.
- 1 package boneless, skinless chicken breasts (2 or 3)
- 1 avocado
- 1/4 of an onion, chopped
- Juice of 1/2 a lime
- 2 tablespoons cilantro (or sub basil if you prefer)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from relishscd.blogspot.ca
Cook chicken breast until done, let cool and then shred.
Add chicken, avocado, onion, lime, cilantro salt and pepper and mix.
You'll also love
- Breakfast Mac & Cheese 4.5/5 (110 Votes)
- Slow Cooked Ribeye 3.7/5 (546 Votes)
- Stupid Easy Slow Cooker Chicken... 4/5 (159 Votes)
- Gus's Fried Chicken 3.8/5 (378 Votes)
- Party-Friendly Mexican Chicken... 4.4/5 (103 Votes)
- Strawberry Spinach Salad with... 4.5/5 (90 Votes)
- American Potato Salad 4.6/5 (85 Votes)
- Avocado Egg Salad Sandwich 4.5/5 (84 Votes)