Avocado Chicken Salad
I love this recipe because it is perfect for take-out dishes like work lunches, afternoon picnics, and weekend trips. The ingredients are basic and it's packed with flavor. Eat it on saltines or solo.
- 1 package boneless, skinless chicken breasts (2 or 3)
- 1 avocado
- 1/4 of an onion, chopped
- Juice of 1/2 a lime
- 2 tablespoons cilantro (or sub basil if you prefer)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from relishscd.blogspot.ca
Cook chicken breast until done, let cool and then shred.
Add chicken, avocado, onion, lime, cilantro salt and pepper and mix.
You'll also love
- Chicken and Dumpling Casserole 4.2/5 (123 Votes)
- Melt in Your Mouth Chicken Breasts 4.4/5 (104 Votes)
- Strawberry Spinach Salad with... 4.5/5 (89 Votes)
- American Potato Salad 4.6/5 (85 Votes)
- El Pollo Loco Chicken Marinade 3.7/5 (253 Votes)
- Avocado Egg Salad Sandwich 4.5/5 (84 Votes)
- Grilled Avocados 4.5/5 (80 Votes)
- Sonoma Chicken Salad Sandwich 4.4/5 (69 Votes)