White Chocolate Raspberry Bundt Cake
Don't let this great looking cake intimidate you, it's fairly simple to make and sure to impress your guests. Moist, delicious raspberry bundt cake with cream cheese frosting. What's not to love?!
- 1 package white cake mix
- 1 (5-ounce) package instant white chocolate pudding (or vanilla pudding if you can't find white chocolate)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 1/2 cup white chocolate chips, chopped into smaller pieces
- 1 cup raspberry pastry or pie filling
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 60mins
Adapted from favfamilyrecipes.com
Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour a bundt pan.
Mix first six ingredients, cake mix, pudding, sour cream, eggs, water and oil together with a beater. Fold in white chocolate chips until incorporated.
Fill the prepared bundt pan with half of the batter. Spoon half of the raspberry filling in separated spoonfuls over the batter (so it looks like separate clumps of filling over the top). Using a knife swirl the filling through the cake. Don't overdo it! Only swirl around 2 to 3 times.
Pour remaining batter in evenly and spoon in pie filling, repeating the "swirling" process above.
Bake for 45 to 50 minutes, checking for doneness with a knife. If the knife does not come out clean, keep placing back in the oven for 3 to 5 minutes at a time until it done and remove from oven.
Let cool for 20 minutes. Remove from pan. Tastes best if you put it on a serving plate, wrap it well in Saran Wrap, and let it sit overnight in the fridge before frosting and serving.
In a medium bowl, cream together the cream cheese and butter until a creamy texture is achieved. Mix in the vanilla, then gradually stir in the powdered sugar, starting with 2 cups then keep adding more until it is nice and thick.
To get the frosting like in the picture. Fill a Ziplog bag with the frosting and cut off the bottom corner depending on how big you want the "frosting strips". Frost cake by squeezing out the frosting from the outside of the cake toward the middle.
You'll also love
- Slow Cooker Beef Brisket and Onions 4.6/5 (33 Votes)
- Salsa Verde: Green Tomatillo Salsa 4.6/5 (33 Votes)
- Tropical Papaya Perfection Smoothie 4.6/5 (33 Votes)
- Bubba Gump Shrimp Mac and Cheese 4.3/5 (54 Votes)
- Lemon Lush 4.6/5 (33 Votes)
- Homemade Peppermint Marshmallows... 4.6/5 (33 Votes)
- Strawberry Spinach Salad with... 4.6/5 (33 Votes)
- Chocolate Peppermint Cookies 4.4/5 (46 Votes)