Cheesy Chicken ‘n Spinach Pinwheels
Easy to make Cheesy Chicken 'n Spinach Pinwheels are perfect for dinner. Serve with a side salad to complete the meal.
- 1 (9 ounce) box frozen chopped spinach
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 slices bacon, crisply cooked, crumbled
- 1/2 cup finely chopped cooked chicken
- 3/4 cup shredded Asiago cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1 (8 ounce) can Pillsbury® Crescent Recipe Creations® refrigerated seamless dough sheet
- 1 egg, beaten
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from bettycrocker.com
Heat oven to 375°F. Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray. Cook spinach in microwave as directed on box. Drain spinach in strainer; cool 5 minutes. Carefully squeeze with paper towel to drain well.
In 10-inch skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add onion and garlic; cook 2 to 3 minutes, stirring occasionally, until crisp-tender. Remove from heat. Stir in spinach, bacon, chicken, cheese and mayonnaise.
Unroll dough on work surface. Spread spinach mixture on rectangle to within 1/2 inch of edges. Starting at long side of rectangle, roll up; seal long edge. With serrated knife, cut into 10 slices. Place cut side down on cookie sheet. Brush with egg.
Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from cookie sheet. Serve warm.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (891 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (904 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (498 Votes)
- Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breasts 4.6/5 (128 Votes)
- St. Patrick's Day Spinach Pancakes... 4.5/5 (120 Votes)
- Tuscan White Bean Salad with... 4.4/5 (128 Votes)