2-Ingredient Gluten-Free Optional Pizza Dough
Here’s a quick and delicious homemade pizza crust that is easy to make gluten free. Try is as a base for other flatbreads and tasty garlic bread.
- Or make your own self-rising flour:
- 1 cup self-rising flour (I use Bob's gluten free)*
- 1 cup of dairy free plain yogurt
- Extra flour for dusting the board
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Adapted from kidspot.com.au
In a bowl, combine flour (whisk dry ingredients together if making your own self-rising flour) and yogurt and bring together to form a ball.
Knead 5 to 8 minutes. Roll into a pizza shape and add toppings.
If the dough seems a little wet when you mix it, just add a sprinkling more flour. The more you knead it the better it comes together.
Also good as a base for so many other things such as cheese and bacon scrolls and garlic bread.
You'll also love
- Mini Lemon Chiffon Cakes with... 4.5/5 (86 Votes)
- Old Bay Crab Cakes 4.5/5 (100 Votes)
- Easy Cheese Danish, from Ina Garten 4.5/5 (87 Votes)
- Snowballs 4.5/5 (86 Votes)
- Florence Mama's Candied Yams 4.5/5 (91 Votes)
- Easy Slow-Cooker Jambalaya 4.5/5 (92 Votes)
- French Breakfast Muffins 4.4/5 (100 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Cheeseburger... 4.5/5 (91 Votes)