2-Ingredient Gluten-Free Optional Pizza Dough
Here’s a quick and delicious homemade pizza crust that is easy to make gluten free. Try is as a base for other flatbreads and tasty garlic bread.
- Or make your own self-rising flour:
- 1 cup self-rising flour (I use Bob's gluten free)*
- 1 cup of dairy free plain yogurt
- Extra flour for dusting the board
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Adapted from kidspot.com.au
In a bowl, combine flour (whisk dry ingredients together if making your own self-rising flour) and yogurt and bring together to form a ball.
Knead 5 to 8 minutes. Roll into a pizza shape and add toppings.
If the dough seems a little wet when you mix it, just add a sprinkling more flour. The more you knead it the better it comes together.
Also good as a base for so many other things such as cheese and bacon scrolls and garlic bread.
You'll also love
- Easy Slow-Cooker Jambalaya 4.5/5 (93 Votes)
- Brown Sugar and Balsamic Glazed... 4.4/5 (97 Votes)
- Banana Pudding Bark 4.4/5 (94 Votes)
- Christmas Eve Creamy Slow-Cooker... 4/5 (126 Votes)
- Ham and Cheese Biscuit Cups 4.6/5 (85 Votes)
- Janet's Orange Zucchini Bread 4.2/5 (114 Votes)
- Hot Pretzel Bites 4.5/5 (85 Votes)
- Best Light & Fluffy Dinner Rolls 4/5 (129 Votes)