2-Ingredient Gluten-Free Optional Pizza Dough
Here’s a quick and delicious homemade pizza crust that is easy to make gluten free. Try is as a base for other flatbreads and tasty garlic bread.
- Or make your own self-rising flour:
- 1 cup self-rising flour (I use Bob's gluten free)*
- 1 cup of dairy free plain yogurt
- Extra flour for dusting the board
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Adapted from kidspot.com.au
In a bowl, combine flour (whisk dry ingredients together if making your own self-rising flour) and yogurt and bring together to form a ball.
Knead 5 to 8 minutes. Roll into a pizza shape and add toppings.
If the dough seems a little wet when you mix it, just add a sprinkling more flour. The more you knead it the better it comes together.
Also good as a base for so many other things such as cheese and bacon scrolls and garlic bread.
You'll also love
- Painkiller Cocktail 4.5/5 (91 Votes)
- Slutty Brownies 4.4/5 (96 Votes)
- Strawberry Spinach Salad with... 4.5/5 (90 Votes)
- Bacon Cheese Potatoes (Slow Cooked) 4.4/5 (99 Votes)
- Lemon Blueberry Bread Recipe 4.5/5 (92 Votes)
- Pumpkin Scones 4.5/5 (93 Votes)
- Christmas Eve Creamy Slow-Cooker... 4/5 (216 Votes)
- Hot Pretzel Bites 4.4/5 (90 Votes)