Reported to be the best brownies in the world! They're called Slutty Brownies because they're oh so easy. Enjoy plain or with a scoop of ice cream.
- 1 box Betty Crocker Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix, with ingredients per package instructions
- 16 Oreo cookies, preferably double stuffed
- 1 box Betty Crocker Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix, with ingredients per package instructions
- Your favorite ice cream, Optional
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 60mins
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Line the bottom and sides of a 9 by 9 inch square baking pan with parchment paper.
Follow the instructions on the cookie mix box and stir furiously until you have gooey cookie dough, I usually add an extra teaspoon of water and oil to keep the dough moist as you'll be baking it for longer than suggested.
Press the cookie dough into the prepared baking pan, until it covers the bottom.
Cover this layer with a single layer Oreos. Don't use the broken ones, eat them as you go. This recipe is too glorious to use substandard Oreos.
Mix up your brownie batter according to the recipe on the box and pour over the Oreo layer.
Bake 30 minutes.
Remove from the oven and cool.
When still a little bit warm, use the paper to lift your creation out of the pan and rest it on a chopping board.
Use a large, sharp knife to cut it into manageable chunks, sections, slabs, depending on how many calories you think you can handle in one sitting, typically 16 squares.
Serve with a scoop of your favorite ice cream, if desired.
You'll also love
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (892 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Jalapeno Popper Spread 4.5/5 (685 Votes)
- Impossible Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes 4.5/5 (405 Votes)
- Christmas Pecan Balls 4.6/5 (311 Votes)
- Banana Brownies with Frosting 4.4/5 (98 Votes)
- Apple Brownies 4.6/5 (58 Votes)
- White Chocolate Caramel Blondies 4.6/5 (38 Votes)