Sweet and Spicy Citrus Tilapia
Tilapia is marinated in a sweet, spicy citrus based sauce and broiled or grilled. Yummy and healthy!
- 4 (6 ounce) tilapia fillets
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice (about 1 orange)
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lower-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from myrecipes.com
Arrange fish in a single layer in a shallow roasting pan coated with cooking spray. Combine orange juice and next 9 ingredients (through garlic); pour over fish. Let stand 15 minutes.
Sprinkle fish with paprika; broil 15 minutes or until desired degree of doneness. Drizzle sauce over fish.