Twice Baked Potato Casserole
Who doesn't love hot cheesy potatoes? This easy Twice Baked Potato Casserole recipe will be a big hit with the family!
- 6 large potatoes
- 1 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup hot milk
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Garnish: shredded Cheddar cheese, chopped green onions
- Optional: crumbled bacon
Adapted from www1.gooseberrypatch.com
Scrub potatoes, pierce skins and bake at 425 degrees for 60 minutes.
Cut potatoes and scoop out pulp; mash.
Add salt, pepper, butter, and cheese; beat well.
Add hot milk and beat until fluffy and cheese is melted.
Stir in green onions and sour cream; blend.
Reduce oven temperature to 375 degrees.
Spoon potatoes into an 11”x7” baking dish.
Sprinkle with cheese and green onions and bacon; bake 15 minutes.
You'll also love
- Strawberry Margarita Jello Shots 4.4/5 (53 Votes)
- Great Grandma’s Pasta Sauce 4.4/5 (53 Votes)
- Apple & cherry strudel 4.5/5 (45 Votes)
- Crunchy honey garlic pork chops 4.5/5 (46 Votes)
- Sausage Stuffed Acorn Squash 4.6/5 (43 Votes)
- Everything Baked Potato & Chicken... 4.5/5 (38 Votes)
- Twice Baked Mashed Potatoes 4.7/5 (29 Votes)
- Baked Potato Casserole 4.6/5 (19 Votes)