Andouille Cajun Potatoes
Cajun spiced slices of crispy fried potatoes and diced Andouille sausage are matched perfectly in this delicious dish. Make sure you have plenty on hand because they'll be back for more!
- 3 pounds small potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 pound Andouille sausage, diced
- 1/4 cup olive oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning, adjust to taste
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Thinly slice the potatoes and coat with ½ the olive oil. Season with Cajun seasoning.
In a large skillet heat the remaining half of the olive oil until it starts to ripple.
Add the diced andouille and cook through, but don’t over cook it.
Remove the andouille from the pan.
Add the sliced potatoes to the pan that the andouille was cooked in and saute the potatoes in the rendered fat.
When the potatoes start to get crispy add the garlic.
Continue to cook until the edges of the potatoes start to brown.
Add the andouille back to the pan.
Cook for an additional 5 minutes.
Toss with the parsley and serve.
You'll also love
- Orange Glazed Cranberry Scones 4.6/5 (44 Votes)
- STRAWBERRY ANGEL DELIGHT 4.6/5 (45 Votes)
- Bite Size Pumpkin Funnel Cake... 4.6/5 (45 Votes)
- Cheesecake Factory Meatloaf 3.9/5 (126 Votes)
- SPICY WHOLE ROASTED CAULIFLOWER 4.7/5 (36 Votes)
- Knockwurst and Bratwurst 4.5/5 (50 Votes)
- Classic Sweet Potato Casserole 4.5/5 (49 Votes)
- Sausage Stuffed Acorn Squash 4.6/5 (43 Votes)