Strawberry Margarita Jello Shots
Fresh strawberries are the tasty edible vessels that contain party-worthy strawberry margarita Jello shots. Tequila and Triple Sec add the punch.
- 2 pounds fresh strawberries
- 6 ounces Margarita mix
- 1 cup tequila
- 2 ounces Triple Sec
- 1 (3-ounce) package strawberry Jello
- Lime and sugar for garnish
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 205mins
Hull and clean the strawberries.
Cut the bottom of each strawberry just enough so it will stand up without making a hole in the bottom.
Bring the margarita mix to a boil.
Stir in the jello and mix well until dissolved.
Add tequila and Triple Sec.
Stand up the strawberry cups and fill with Jello mixture.
Chill 4 to 6 hours.
To serve, rub the rim of the strawberry with a lime wedge and dip in sugar. Garnish with lime wedge.
You'll also love
- Mario Batali's Shrimp Scampi 4.6/5 (43 Votes)
- Great Grandma’s Pasta Sauce 4.4/5 (53 Votes)
- Holly Fudge 4.5/5 (46 Votes)
- Apple & cherry strudel 4.5/5 (46 Votes)
- Crunchy honey garlic pork chops 4.5/5 (46 Votes)
- 7-Layer Salad 4.5/5 (44 Votes)
- Roasted Mushrooms in a Browned... 4.5/5 (48 Votes)
- Makeover Grandma's Strawberry Pie 4.7/5 (35 Votes)