Unstuffed Cabbage Rolls
A quick and easy to prepare recipe. These Unstuffed Cabbage Rolls are made with lean ground beef, tomatoes, and cabbage. Serve this tasty skillet cabbage dish with rice or a tossed salad for a great tasting meal.
- 1 1/2 to 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 small cabbage, chopped
- 2 (14.5-ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 1 (8-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 55mins
In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add the ground beef and onion and cook, stirring, until ground beef is no longer pink and onion is tender.
Add the garlic and continue cooking for 1 minute.
Add the chopped cabbage, tomatoes, tomato sauce, pepper, and salt. Bring to a boil. Cover and simmer for 20 to 30 minutes, or until cabbage is tender.
You'll also love
- Oven Fried Zucchini Chips with... 4.5/5 (104 Votes)
- Cheesy Bacon Potato Nachos 4.5/5 (100 Votes)
- Easy Baked Cheese Balls 4.4/5 (109 Votes)
- Best Ever Jalapeno Poppers 4.5/5 (133 Votes)
- Mexican Chicken Roll-Ups 4.5/5 (92 Votes)
- Stuffed cabbage rolls 4.5/5 (93 Votes)
- Unstuffed Cabbage Rolls 4.5/5 (83 Votes)
- 60-Minute Dinner Rolls (Yes,fresh... 4.4/5 (57 Votes)