Unstuffed Cabbage Rolls
A quick and easy to prepare recipe. These Unstuffed Cabbage Rolls are made with lean ground beef, tomatoes, and cabbage. Serve this tasty skillet cabbage dish with rice or a tossed salad for a great tasting meal.
- 1 1/2 to 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 small cabbage, chopped
- 2 (14.5-ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 1 (8-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 55mins
In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add the ground beef and onion and cook, stirring, until ground beef is no longer pink and onion is tender.
Add the garlic and continue cooking for 1 minute.
Add the chopped cabbage, tomatoes, tomato sauce, pepper, and salt. Bring to a boil. Cover and simmer for 20 to 30 minutes, or until cabbage is tender.
You'll also love
- Pumpkin Spice Cashew Creamer 4.5/5 (97 Votes)
- Simple Vegan Pasta Dough Raviolis 4.1/5 (139 Votes)
- Easy Baked Cheese Balls 4.3/5 (121 Votes)
- Rolo Cheesecake Bars 4.5/5 (104 Votes)
- Better Than Anything Pumpkin Cake 4.5/5 (99 Votes)
- Louisiana Hot Crab Dip 4.1/5 (167 Votes)
- Unstuffed Cabbage Rolls 4.5/5 (86 Votes)
- Unstuffed Cabbage 4.5/5 (67 Votes)