Slow Cooker Chicken Broccoli Lasagna
This recipe is easy to make loaded with lots of flavor! This is the perfect recipe when you are looking for a simple meal.
- 1 (12-ounce) bag Green Giant frozen broccoli florets
- 3 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 3 1/2 cups Italian cheese blend, shredded
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) package sliced fresh mushrooms
- 9 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 1 cup fresh parmesan cheese, shredded
Cooking time 240mins
Adapted from pillsbury.com
Cook and drain broccoli as directed on package, using minimum cook time. In large bowl, mix chicken, 2 cups of the cheese blend, the pepper, both soups, sour cream, mushrooms and broccoli.
Spray 5-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Spread one-fourth of the chicken mixture in slow cooker. Layer with 3 of the uncooked noodles (breaking noodles as needed to fit), 1/4 of the chicken mixture and 1/2 cup of the cheese blend. Repeat layers twice. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
Cover; cook on low heat setting 3 hours 30 minutes or until bubbly and noodles are tender. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Sprinkle with additional freshly ground pepper, if desired.
You'll also love
- Beer Battered Grilled Cheese... 4.5/5 (45 Votes)
- Twice Baked Broccoli and Cheese... 4.5/5 (43 Votes)
- Queso Smothered Chicken 4.5/5 (43 Votes)
- Cajun Cafe's Bourbon Chicken (From... 4.6/5 (33 Votes)
- Country Club Chicken 4.8/5 (22 Votes)
- Crockpot Beef and Broccoli 4.4/5 (47 Votes)
- Crockpot Mexican Shredded Chicken 4.3/5 (50 Votes)