Twice Baked Broccoli and Cheese Potato Bites
These yummy potato bites will make a great after-school treat or appetizer. Make sure to make plenty, like magic they disappear quickly!
- 12 small red potatoes (1 to 1 1/4 inch diameter)
- 1 bag (12 ounce) Green Giant® Valley Fresh Steamers® frozen broccoli & cheese sauce
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup plum (Roma) tomato, chopped
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded (4 ounces)
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 40mins
Adapted from bettycrocker.com
Heat oven to 350°F. Place potatoes in ungreased 15x10x1-inch pan. Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until tender. Cool until cool enough to handle, about 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, cook broccoli as directed on bag.
Cut potatoes in half. With melon baller, scoop out insides of potatoes into medium bowl, leaving 1/4 inch lining of potato in skins. To potatoes in bowl, add broccoli, 1/4 cup of the ranch dressing, the salt and pepper. Mix well, breaking up potatoes. Stir in tomato.
Fill each potato shell with about 2 tablespoons potato mixture. Place on ungreased 15x10x1-inch pan. Sprinkle with Cheddar cheese.
Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve with remaining 3/4 cup ranch dressing.
You'll also love
- Strawberry Ombre Cake 4.5/5 (43 Votes)
- Cider Glazed Boneless Pork Loin... 4.2/5 (58 Votes)
- Avocado & Strawberry Salad with... 4.6/5 (33 Votes)
- Meaty Eggplant Lasagna 4/5 (86 Votes)
- Paleo Honey Sweet Potato Bars 4.5/5 (35 Votes)
- Crockpot Beef and Broccoli 4.4/5 (47 Votes)
- Bacon Broccoli Salad with Raisins... 4.7/5 (26 Votes)
- Cheese & Potato Stuffed Pork Chops 4.5/5 (17 Votes)