white chocolate cranberry nut popcorn
- 2 (3.3-oz.) bag butter-flavored microwave popcorn, popped
- 1 cup salted mixed nuts or you can use a cup of your favorate nuts, like the honey roasted nuts, or cashews or even almonds.
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 (12-oz.) package white chocolate morsels
- ground cinnamon
Adapted from babble.com
Line a jelly roll pan with waxed paper and set aside.
take your popped popcorn and place on a cookie sheet and remove all unpopped kernels then put popped popcorn in a large mixing bowl. sprinkle with cinnamon to your liking. melt white chocolate chips in micro. drizzle it over the popcorn mixture and toss to coat. Add remain ingredients..nuts & cranberries. stir gently to mix together.
Then spread the popcorn out on the prepared jelly roll pan. Cool completely until chocolate hardens. Break into pieces; serve immediately, or store in an airtight container up to 3 days.Enjoy
You'll also love
- Horseradish Coleslaw Dressing 4.4/5 (35 Votes)
- Zucchini-Sausage Casserole 4.4/5 (39 Votes)
- German Apple Cake 4.4/5 (37 Votes)
- Apple Pie Bars 4.4/5 (34 Votes)
- Berry Cheesecake Parfait 4.4/5 (34 Votes)
- Lemon Blueberry Crumb Bars 4.4/5 (34 Votes)
- BOB W'S CORN CAKES 4.4/5 (33 Votes)
- White Chocolate Popcorn 4.6/5 (18 Votes)