white chocolate cranberry nut popcorn
- 2 (3.3-oz.) bag butter-flavored microwave popcorn, popped
- 1 cup salted mixed nuts or you can use a cup of your favorate nuts, like the honey roasted nuts, or cashews or even almonds.
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 (12-oz.) package white chocolate morsels
- ground cinnamon
Adapted from babble.com
Line a jelly roll pan with waxed paper and set aside.
take your popped popcorn and place on a cookie sheet and remove all unpopped kernels then put popped popcorn in a large mixing bowl. sprinkle with cinnamon to your liking. melt white chocolate chips in micro. drizzle it over the popcorn mixture and toss to coat. Add remain ingredients..nuts & cranberries. stir gently to mix together.
Then spread the popcorn out on the prepared jelly roll pan. Cool completely until chocolate hardens. Break into pieces; serve immediately, or store in an airtight container up to 3 days.Enjoy
You'll also love
- Easy Macaroni Salad with Ham 4.2/5 (41 Votes)
- Hot Apple Fritters 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Potatoes , Roasted 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- No-Bake Cheesecake Bars with Fresh... 4.5/5 (23 Votes)
- Strawberry Lemonade 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Gouda Cheese Sauce with Sweet... 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Popcorn Balls 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Roasted Corned Beef 4.5/5 (20 Votes)