Cranberry and Orange Juice Spareribs
- 4 lbs. of pork spareribs
- For the Marinade
- 1/2 cup cranberry juice
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup vinegar (any kind)
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. ground curry
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. black pepper
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 125mins
Adapted from livingthegourmet.com
Combine all of the ingredients for the marinade in a bowl and stir.
Place ribs in the marinade and refrigerate for at least one hour or more or up to overnight.
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
Place the ribs in a roasting pan with the marinade.
Bake uncovered for 2 – 2 ½ hours or until the ribs are fall off the bone tender. Allow the marinade to evaporate in the cooking process.
Let the ribs cool slightly; then separate the ribs with a cooking scissor and plate.
You'll also love
- Corn Salad 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Tuna Noodle Casserole from Scratch 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Carrot Cake Cookie Sandwiches with... 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Apple & Orange Cake 4.2/5 (27 Votes)
- Low Carb Lemon Meringue Cookies 4.6/5 (15 Votes)
- Raspberry Lime Sangria 4.6/5 (15 Votes)
- Fondants au chocolat-framboise -... 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Mandarin Orange Pretzel Dessert 4.7/5 (6 Votes)