Easy Macaroni Salad with Ham
Macaroni salad is great for an outdoor party or barbecue, but this macaroni salad with ham is especially delicious all of the time.
- 2 cups macaroni
- 1/2 cup cubed cheese
- 1/2 cup cubed ham
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 tablespoon mustard
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Adapted from food.com
Cook, drain and rinse macaroni and put in fridge while you dice up cheese and ham.
Mix together cold macaroni, cheese, and ham in a bowl. In a separate bowl mix mayo and mustard. (If it is too tangy you can add a teaspoon of sugar. Mix it all together and chill or serve immediately.
I sometimes substitute the cooked shrimp instead of ham and it's delish. Add a dash of Old Bay seasoning if you use shrimp.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (871 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (805 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Buffalo Ranch Alfredo Pasta 4.5/5 (687 Votes)
- Jalapeno Popper Spread 4.5/5 (672 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (665 Votes)
- Crock Pot Ravioli Casserole 4.5/5 (475 Votes)
- Tuscan Garlic Chicken 4.5/5 (438 Votes)