Creamy White Chicken Alfredo Lasagna
Creamy Chicken Alfredo Lasagna is plenty cheesy with cream cheese and mozzarella, with flavorful fresh basil. Serve with a green salad and some good bread.
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken breasts
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained, chopped
- 1 (8-ounce) package KRAFT Shredded Mozzarella Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA, divided
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped drained oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 (8-ounce) packages PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup tightly packed fresh basil, chopped, divided
- 12 lasagna noodles, cooked
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 50mins
Heat oven to 350°F.
Combine chicken, artichokes, 1 cup mozzarella, Parmesan and tomatoes. Beat cream cheese, milk and garlic powder with mixer until well blended; stir in 2 tablespoons basil. Mix half with the chicken mixture.
Spread half the remaining cream cheese mixture onto bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish; cover with 3 noodles and 1/3 of the chicken mixture. Repeat layers of noodles and chicken mixture twice. Top with remaining noodles, cream cheese mixture and mozzarella; cover.
Bake 25 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with remaining basil. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting to serve.
You'll also love
- Red, White and Blue Pinwheel... 4.6/5 (26 Votes)
- Egg Salad 4.6/5 (26 Votes)
- Kielbasa Sandwiches with Grilled... 4.6/5 (26 Votes)
- Golden Corral Bourbon Street... 4.7/5 (23 Votes)
- Chicken Spaghetti 4.4/5 (42 Votes)
- Chicken Florentine Lasagna with... 4.4/5 (40 Votes)
- Cheesy Chicken Alfredo Casserole 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo 4.6/5 (9 Votes)