Creamy White Chicken Alfredo Lasagna
Creamy Chicken Alfredo Lasagna is plenty cheesy with cream cheese and mozzarella, with flavorful fresh basil. Serve with a green salad and some good bread.
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken breasts
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained, chopped
- 1 (8-ounce) package KRAFT Shredded Mozzarella Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA, divided
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped drained oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 (8-ounce) packages PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup tightly packed fresh basil, chopped, divided
- 12 lasagna noodles, cooked
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 50mins
Heat oven to 350°F.
Combine chicken, artichokes, 1 cup mozzarella, Parmesan and tomatoes. Beat cream cheese, milk and garlic powder with mixer until well blended; stir in 2 tablespoons basil. Mix half with the chicken mixture.
Spread half the remaining cream cheese mixture onto bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish; cover with 3 noodles and 1/3 of the chicken mixture. Repeat layers of noodles and chicken mixture twice. Top with remaining noodles, cream cheese mixture and mozzarella; cover.
Bake 25 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with remaining basil. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting to serve.
You'll also love
- Pioneer Woman Pot Roast 4.3/5 (57 Votes)
- Impossible Ham & Cheese Pie 4.6/5 (37 Votes)
- Risotto-Stuffed Grilled Chicken... 4.6/5 (28 Votes)
- Creamy Buffalo Chicken Dip 4.6/5 (28 Votes)
- Chicken and Spinach Cannelloni... 4.6/5 (28 Votes)
- Million Dollar Pound Cake 4.7/5 (25 Votes)
- Macaroni Grill Italian Meatloaf 4.6/5 (29 Votes)
- One Pot Cajun Chicken Alfredo Pasta 4.8/5 (13 Votes)