Baked Buffalo Chicken Nuggets
Just 7 ingredients and a few minutes is all it takes to put together these spicy Baked Buffalo Chicken Nuggets. Skip the drive through and bring the heat at home.
- 2 to 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup plain bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup Frank's Buffalo Hot Sauce
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
Adapted from thestayathomechef.com
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Trim chicken breast of any fat. Cut into 1-inch, nugget sized pieces.
In a small bowl mix together the bread crumbs, parmesan, salt, and Italian seasonings.
In another small bowl, pour in the buffalo hot sauce and melted butter. Whisk to combine.
Dip the chicken pieces into the hot sauce/butter and then roll them around in the breadcrumb mixture. Make sure they are good and coated.
Places the coated chicken nuggets onto a lightly greased baking sheet.
Bake in the oven for about 25-30 minutes until the nuggets are browned and cooked through.
You'll also love
- Lemon-Garlic Shrimp & Garlic... 4.6/5 (26 Votes)
- Honey Sesame Baked Chicken 4.6/5 (26 Votes)
- Brown Sugar Pound Cake with... 4/5 (108 Votes)
- Golden Corral Bourbon Street... 4.7/5 (23 Votes)
- Barbecue Chip Chicken 4.3/5 (49 Votes)
- Jalapeno Chicken & Rice Casserole 4.3/5 (52 Votes)
- Kung Pao Chicken Tacos 4.4/5 (40 Votes)
- Crispy Cheddar Chicken Tenders 4.5/5 (36 Votes)