Creamy Chicken & Pasta Bake
By Nicole S
- 1 1/2 cups rotini pasta
- 1 small brunch broccoli, cut into florets (about 3 cups)
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite size pieces
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 2 oz. Neufchatel cheese, cubed
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 T parmesan cheese
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 38mins
Heat oven to 375. Cook pasta in large saucepan as directed on package, adding broccoli for the last 3 minutes.
Meanwhile, heat large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 3 minutes or until no longer pink, stirring frequently. Stir in broth; simmer 3 minutes or until chicken is done. Add Neufchatel; cook and stir on low heat 1 min or until cream cheese is melted. Stir in 1/2 cup mozzarella.
Drain pasta and broccoli. Add to chicken mixture; mix lightly. Spoon into 8 inch square baking dish; cover.
Bake 15 min or until heated through. Sprinkle with remaining cheeses. Bake, uncovered, 3 minutes or until melted. Let stand 5 minutes.
You'll also love
- Curry Chicken 4.6/5 (30 Votes)
- Sweet & Sour Meatballs 4.6/5 (30 Votes)
- Baked Buffalo Chicken Nuggets 4.6/5 (27 Votes)
- Honey Sesame Baked Chicken 4.6/5 (26 Votes)
- Chicken Soup in a Pressure Cooker 4.7/5 (22 Votes)
- Buffalo Chicken Mac & Cheese with... 4.7/5 (21 Votes)
- Chicken Alfredo Shells 4.5/5 (34 Votes)
- Mini Chicken Pot Pie 4.4/5 (35 Votes)