Honey Glazed Dunkin Doughnuts
Nothing like have a honey glazed doughnut from Dunkin Doughnuts! Now you can have them anytime you'd like with the recipe you can make them anytime that you want!
- 2 1/4 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 2 tablespoons lukewarm water
- 3/4 cup warm milk
- 2 1/2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 3/4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup hot water
- 1 teaspoon honey
Preparation time 60mins
Cooking time 80mins
Mix yeast in 1 cup of the flour, add sugar.
Combine water, milk, melted butter, and egg in the mixer. Add the flour mixture and blend well about 3 minutes. Add vanilla, salt and remaining flour. The dough should be quite soft, but not sticky.
Cover the dough and let rise until double in a warm oven: Preheat the oven to 200°F, place a loaf pan filled halfway with boiling water in the oven. Shut oven off. Dough has risen enough when an indentation remains when you poke it.
On a heavily floured surface, roll dough out 1/2-inch thick and cut out the donuts using a donut cutter dipped in flour. Let the donuts and holes rise/set for 15 minutes.
In the meantime, heat up the oil for frying, 3 to 4 inches deep. The oil needs to be about 360°F in order to prevent it from saturating the dough. A drop of dough should sizzle.
Fry for approximately 60 seconds each side, turning only once. Remove from hot oil, place on paper towels, and cool for 5 to 7 minutes before glazing.
Combine butter, confectioners sugar, vanilla, honey and hot water in a small bowl, blending until smooth.
Dunk the donuts into the glaze.
You'll also love
- Divinity Candy 4.5/5 (66 Votes)
- Blackened Pork Chops 4.2/5 (95 Votes)
- Barefoot Contessa's Lemon Bars 4.2/5 (100 Votes)
- Jack Skellington's Sandy Claws... 4.6/5 (54 Votes)
- Balsamic Glazed Carrots 4.5/5 (65 Votes)
- White Chocolate Macadamia Muffins 4.6/5 (61 Votes)
- 7 Up Biscuits 3.9/5 (119 Votes)
- Asian Salmon 4.4/5 (76 Votes)
- Cream Puffs 4.4/5 (68 Votes)
- Farmers Market Cinnamon Rolls 4.6/5 (51 Votes)
- Fresh Lemon Curd Doughnuts 4.6/5 (49 Votes)
- Glazed Doughnut Bites 4.6/5 (39 Votes)
- OVERNIGHT CINNAMON ROLLS 4.5/5 (40 Votes)
- Sufganiyot 4.4/5 (39 Votes)
- Donuts 4.5/5 (34 Votes)
- Old-Fashioned Sour Cream Doughnuts 4.2/5 (50 Votes)
- Nut & Seed Bagels 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Berliner Pfannekuchen (German... 4.5/5 (23 Votes)
- Auntie B's Beignets 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- PARISIAN FLAN (FRENCH CUSTARD PIE) 4.2/5 (33 Votes)
- Scandinavian Kringler 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Classic Glazed Donuts 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Czech Walnut Pastries 4.2/5 (17 Votes)
- Filipino Ensaymada 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- Mark Bittman's Salmon Burger Recipe 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Trinidadian Salara Coconut Rolls 4/5 (2 Votes)
- WHITE BREAD 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cinnamon Potato Rolls 0/5 (0 Votes)