Crisp Cucumber Salsa
Cucumbers are not just for salads, they also make a great salsa. You'll love the creamy and crunchy texture and super-fresh flavors!
- 2 cups cucumber, finely chopped seeded peeled
- 1/2 cup tomato, finely chopped seeded
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, minced
- 1 jalepeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 4 1/2 teaspoons fresh cilantro, minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced or pressed
- 1/4 cup reduced fat sour cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoon lime juice
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp seasoned salt
- Tortilla chips
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients.
In another bowl, combine the sour cream, lemon juice, lime juice, cumin and seasoned salt. Pour over cucumber mixture and toss gently to coat.
Serve immediately with tortilla chips.
You'll also love
- Cream cheese Peach Pie 4/5 (160 Votes)
- The Cheese Dip That Will Make You... 4.1/5 (144 Votes)
- Mary Berry's Lemon Drizzle Cake 4.3/5 (108 Votes)
- How to Make A Cake Mix Taste Like... 3.9/5 (269 Votes)
- Spinach Artichoke Pasta 4.5/5 (92 Votes)
- Golden Corral Sweet Corn Pudding 3.9/5 (191 Votes)
- Old Fisherman’s Grotto Monterey... 3.8/5 (253 Votes)
- Papa John’s Garlic Dipping Sauce 3.9/5 (510 Votes)