Crisp Cucumber Salsa
Cucumbers are not just for salads, they also make a great salsa. You'll love the creamy and crunchy texture and super-fresh flavors!
- 2 cups cucumber, finely chopped seeded peeled
- 1/2 cup tomato, finely chopped seeded
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, minced
- 1 jalepeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 4 1/2 teaspoons fresh cilantro, minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced or pressed
- 1/4 cup reduced fat sour cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoon lime juice
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp seasoned salt
- Tortilla chips
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients.
In another bowl, combine the sour cream, lemon juice, lime juice, cumin and seasoned salt. Pour over cucumber mixture and toss gently to coat.
Serve immediately with tortilla chips.
You'll also love
- Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta 4.5/5 (83 Votes)
- Snicker Caramel Apple Pie 4.5/5 (83 Votes)
- Pumpkin Crumb Muffins With Cream... 4.6/5 (76 Votes)
- Spinach Balls 4.5/5 (86 Votes)
- Spicy Chicken Lo Mein 4.6/5 (80 Votes)
- No Bake Oreo Truffles 4.5/5 (84 Votes)
- Sweet & Spicy Bacon Chicken 4.5/5 (82 Votes)
- Cheesy Baked Dip 4.6/5 (77 Votes)