Cream cheese Peach Pie
- 1 package of white or yellow dry cake mix
- 1/3 cup butter, room temperature
- 2 large eggs, divided
- 29 ounce can of peach slices, drained
- 8 ounces of Cream Cheese, room temperature
- 1/3 cup of sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 13 x 9 pan with cooking spray. In large bowl combine cake mix, butter, and 1 egg. Mix until crumbly. Set aside 1 1/2 cups of crumbs for topping. Press remaining crumbs in bottom of prepared pan. Bake 10 minutes.
Cut Peach slices into 1 inch pieces. You can use frozen or fresh peaches if you choose but I like canned for this particular recipe because of the short baking time. Spoon into partially baked crust. In large bowl combine cream cheese, sugar, 1 egg and vanilla extract. Beat with mixer until creamy. Spoon over peaches. Sprinkle with reserved crumbs. Bake 30 minutes. Chill at least 30 minutes before serving. Refrigerate leftovers.