These Swiss potatoes are so easy, but packed with cheesy flavor and sure to satisfy the whole family.
- 4 large red potatoes, thinly sliced
- 3 cups Swiss cheese, shredded
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 cup chicken broth
- salt and pepper, to taste
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 55mins
Preheat oven to 425°F. Grease a 9×13-inch baking dish.
Add half of potatoes evenly on the bottom of the dish. Season with salt and pepper. Spread 1 1/2 cups Swiss cheese on top. Dot evenly with 2 tablespoons butter. Repeat layers.
Bake 45 minutes until potatoes are cooked and the cheese is golden brown. Serve hot.
You'll also love
- Fruit & Veggie Smoothies 4.2/5 (40 Votes)
- Cheesy Potato Fries 4.6/5 (23 Votes)
- Hoppy Easter Bunny Dirt Cake 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- Salted Caramel Apple Pie Bars 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Deviled Potatoes 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Omelet Rollups or Roulade with... 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Crispy Zucchini Fries 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Baileys Hot Chocolate Ice Cream Pie 4.4/5 (28 Votes)