These Swiss potatoes are so easy, but packed with cheesy flavor and sure to satisfy the whole family.
- 4 large red potatoes, thinly sliced
- 3 cups Swiss cheese, shredded
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 cup chicken broth
- salt and pepper, to taste
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 55mins
Preheat oven to 425°F. Grease a 9×13-inch baking dish.
Add half of potatoes evenly on the bottom of the dish. Season with salt and pepper. Spread 1 1/2 cups Swiss cheese on top. Dot evenly with 2 tablespoons butter. Repeat layers.
Bake 45 minutes until potatoes are cooked and the cheese is golden brown. Serve hot.
You'll also love
- Homemade Whipped Cream 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Salisbury Steak with Onion Gravy... 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Apple Cranberry and Almond Slaw 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Chick-Fil-A Coleslaw- Authentic... 4/5 (47 Votes)
- Sicilian Love Cake 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Cheesy Potato Fries 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Greek Style Oven Roasted Lemon... 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Hoppy Easter Bunny Dirt Cake 4.5/5 (22 Votes)