Hoppy Easter Bunny Dirt Cake
Get your little ones to help with this super fun, kid-friendly Easter recipe! Peeps bunnies hop around M&M candy eggs on a "dirt" cake of chocolate pudding and crushed Oreos. This Hoppy Easter Bunny Dirt Cake is both scrumptious and adorable, and it is guaranteed to make a cute addition to your Easter dessert table. Perfect for chocolate-lovers, the "dirt" part of this cake is made from rich chocolate pudding and Oreos.
- 1 (5.1 to 5.9-ounce) large box instant chocolate pudding
- 2 3/4 cups milk
- 1 package spring Oreos
- 2 cups sweetened shredded coconut
- green food coloring
- 1 package Peeps bunnies or more to decorate
- M&Ms candy eggs
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 45mins
Adapted from foodfamilyfinds.com
Using an electric mixer, whisk the pudding mix and milk for 5 minutes, until thick and smooth.
Put all of the pudding in an even layer in a deep, glass serving dish.
Use a food processor to blend the Oreos into chunky crumbles and spread those over the pudding.
In a large disposable bag, mix coconut and a little green food coloring. Shake the bag well until the food coloring is evenly distributed and the coconut turns spring green or a light grassy color.
Spread the coconut over the Oreo dirt layer.
Decorate with Peeps bunnies and candy eggs.
TIP: Use toothpicks to get the bunnies to stand up straight in the pudding.
You'll also love
- Meyer Lemon Sugar Recipe 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Peachy Berry Tart 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Omelet Rollups or Roulade with... 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Baileys Hot Chocolate Ice Cream Pie 4.4/5 (28 Votes)
- Crab and Artichoke Dip 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Honey Glazed Ham 4.7/5 (12 Votes)
- Italian Ricotta Cookies 4.3/5 (36 Votes)
- Easter Bunny Cake 4.3/5 (10 Votes)