Baileys Hot Chocolate Ice Cream Pie
This scrumptious ice cream pie tastes just like a cup of hot chocolate with a shot of Baileys Irish cream. Enjoy!
- 15-20 Oreo cookies
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup milk
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 3-4 tablespoons Baileys, depending on flavor preference
- 8 ounces Cool Whip, thawed
- 2 1/2 cups marshmallows
Adapted from lifeloveandsugar.com
Crust: Crush the Oreos into a fine crumb.
Mix the Oreo crumbs with the melted butter. Press into the bottom of a greased 9 or 10 inch pie pan. Set in the freezer while you make the filling.
Filling: Mix the milk, cream cheese, and sugar together with an electric mixer. Mix until smooth.
Add cocoa and Baileys and mix well. Gently fold in Cool Whip.
Remove pie crust from freezer and add half of the pie filling into the crust.
Add a layer of marshmallows. Add the remaining pie filling. Freeze overnight.
You'll also love
- Strawberry Shortcake Trifle 4.5/5 (27 Votes)
- Eggnog Fudge 4.5/5 (27 Votes)
- Glazed Apple Pie Bars Recipe 4.5/5 (27 Votes)
- Crab and Artichoke Dip 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Cherry Pie Bars 4.7/5 (12 Votes)
- Vegan Brown Sugar Chocolate Ice... 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Peach Cobbler Ice Cream with... 4.5/5 (26 Votes)
- Pecan & Cherry Chocolate Ice Cream... 4.4/5 (28 Votes)