White Chocolate Blueberry Cheesecake
Rich and creamy White Chocolate Blueberry Cheesecake! What are you waiting for, click that heart icon!
- GRAHAM CRACKER CRUST:
- 2 cups graham crackers, pulsed into crumbs
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 7 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- WHITE CHOCOLATE BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE FILLING:
- 3 (8-ounce) blocks full-fat cream cheese, very soft
- 1 cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt, room temperature
- 3 large eggs plus 2 egg yolks, room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 8 ounces white chocolate, chopped, melted and slightly cooled
- FRESH BLUEBERRY SWIRL:
- 1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 ounces white chocolate, grated (optional)
- Fresh whipped cream, optional
- 1/2 cup blueberries, optional
Preparation time 45mins
Cooking time 165mins
Preheat oven to 325°F. Lightly spray a 9-inch springform pan with non-stick baking spray (or grease it with butter and a light sprinkle of flour). Wrap the bottom and sides of the pan with several layers of heavy duty tinfoil (I highly recommend doing several diligent layers here to ensure no water seeps though to the crust).
In the body of a blender or food processor, combine the graham crackers, sugar, and salt; pulse until the crackers have been completely transformed into fine crumbs. Transfer crumb mixture to a large bowl; add in the melted butter and stir well to combine. Press the mixture into the prepared pan, working from the center and up the sides. Bake for 8 minutes. Place crust on a wire rack to cool while you prepare the filling.
WHITE CHOCOLATE BLUEBERRY FILLING:
Beat the softened cream cheese and Greek yogurt in a blender or food processor, scraping down the sides as needed, until completely smooth. Add in the eggs, egg yolks, and sugar; pulse until well combined. Add in the flour and vanilla and pulse for another 30 seconds, or until the flour has completely disappeared into the batter. Don't over mix! Using a rubber spatula, fold in the lemon juice and melted white chocolate, stirring gently until combined. Pour the filling into the prepared crust, spread evenly, and smooth the top with a rubber spatula. Top with dollops of the blueberry puree and gently swirl with a skewer or toothpick for a marble effect.
Place the springform pan into a large baking pan (with high sides) and fill the pan halfway with hot water; this is your water bath (see post if you need more information on this). Place cheesecake in preheated oven and bake for 1 hour and 30 minutes. Turn the oven off and let the cheesecake sit for 45 minutes, inside the oven, with the door shut. The cheesecake should still be slightly wiggly in the center. Remove from oven and gently run a knife around the edge of the cake, loosening any bits that may have gotten stuck while baking. Allow cheesecake to rest on the counter for 30 minutes before covering with plastic wrap and refrigerating for at least 6 hours. When ready to eat, simply slice, top with a dollop of whipped cream, and serve!
FRESH BLUEBERRY SWIRL:
In a small saucepan combine blueberries and lemon juice; bring to a simmer over medium heat and cook, stirring constantly and gently smashing the blueberries smooth, until thickened into a deep, dark blueberry reduction, about 10 minutes. Remove from heat. Place a fine-mesh strainer over a small bowl and push the puree though, leaving any skin/large chunks behind. Allow mixture to cool completely before using. When ready to use, follow instructions above.
For best results, recipe should be followed exactly as written. Blueberry puree can be made 3 days in advance and stored, covered in the fridge, until needed. Cheesecake will keep, stored and covered in the fridge, for 5 days. Cheesecake may also be frozen for up to two months. Thaw fully before serving.
You'll also love
- Whole30 Homemade Ranch Mix 4.7/5 (11 Votes)
- Salt-Roasted German Butterball... 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Cucumber Salad with Lime... 4.7/5 (11 Votes)
- Candy Cane Cheese Danish 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Grapefruit Honey Smoothie 4.7/5 (13 Votes)
- Strawberry Spelt Biscuits 4.7/5 (11 Votes)
- Strawberry Italian Ice 4.7/5 (11 Votes)
- Cream Cheese - Lemon Pound Cake 4.7/5 (11 Votes)