Grapefruit Honey Smoothie
This grapefruit honey smoothie takes seconds to make and is great for cardiovascular health and for kickstarting your metabolism between meals. The natural antiviral and antibacterial properties of raw honey, along with the Vitamins A and C from the grapefruit also help maintain a healthy immune system.
- 1 large ripe grapefruit, chilled
- 1 tablespoon of honey, preferably raw
Adapted from yummly.com
Cut the grapefruit in half and remove the pulp with a spoon. Put the pulp of grapefruit and honey in a blender and mix until the mixture becomes smooth.
You'll also love
- Strawberry French Toast 4.5/5 (26 Votes)
- Sea Shell Pasta Bolognese 4.7/5 (10 Votes)
- tortilla - coconut flour tortilla 4.7/5 (10 Votes)
- Key Lime Buttermilk Icebox Pie 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Strawberry Lime White Chocolate... 4.7/5 (10 Votes)
- Blueberry Grape Smoothie Poppers 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Fresh and Easy Grape Sherbet 4.5/5 (23 Votes)
- cake - Flourless Grapefruit Cake 4.7/5 (7 Votes)