Candy Cane Cheese Danish
This Candy Cane Cheese Danish makes a great presentation on any holiday spread. Smells and tastes absolutely amazing, everyone will love it!
- CANDY CANE:
- 2 tubes crescent rolls
- 1 package Philly Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk, whole preferred
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 35mins
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Unroll each of the crescent rolls and set two sections aside to make the twist strips.
Lay out the crescent roll sections in the shape of a candy cane.
Use a pizza cutter or a knife to help shape it if needed.
In a medium mixing bowl, combine together the cream cheese, powdered sugar and pure vanilla extract, mix well.
Spread the cream cheese mixture on top of the crescent roll in the candy cane shape.
Spoon the pie filling on top but don't let it get too close to the edges.
Cut the pieces you set aside earlier into strips and twist each one then place them on top of your filling to create the stripes of the candy cane, slightly pinch the sides down so each twisted strip stays put.
Bake for 12 to 13 minutes or until the crescent rolls are golden brown.
Mix together the ingredients for the glaze and drizzle over the warm candy cane.
You'll also love
- Baked Pecan Crusted Chicken Fingers 4.7/5 (11 Votes)
- Sweet Cucumber Pickles 4.7/5 (11 Votes)
- Mushroom & Swiss Burgers 4.8/5 (12 Votes)
- Herbed Quinoa & Red Rice Stuffing... 4.7/5 (11 Votes)
- Best Buttermilk Griddle Cakes 4.7/5 (11 Votes)
- Candied Popcorn 4.3/5 (47 Votes)
- Healthy Paleo Fudge 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Hash 4.8/5 (5 Votes)