Cream Cheese - Lemon Pound Cake
- 1 (18.25 oz) box yellow cake mix (no pudding)
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1 small box lemon Jell-O
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp. lemon extract
- 2 Tbs. lemon zest
Place the cream cheese in large bow. Beat at medium speed with electric mixer until cream cheese is light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Blend together the Jell-O and cake mix; add alternately with the milk, in two or three additions, to the cream cheese mixture. Beat just until smooth - fo not over-mix. Stir in the extract and lemon zest.
Grease and flour a tube or Bundt pan. Pour in the mix and bake in a preheated 350 degree over for 50-55 minutes, checking after 50 minutes. Serve this alone, or if you prefer, make a thin glaze to pour over top from confectioners sugar and lemon juice.
You'll also love
- Spinach-Stuffed Chicken 4.5/5 (26 Votes)
- Easy Apple Cobbler 4.3/5 (28 Votes)
- Tart Cherry Cobbler 4.6/5 (27 Votes)
- Meyer Lemon Limoncello Sorbet 4.5/5 (27 Votes)
- Cauliflower Rice with Parsley &... 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Zucchini & Olive Oil Cake 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Honey BBQ Crack Chicken 4.2/5 (28 Votes)
- Pumpkin Bars with Maple Browned... 4.6/5 (17 Votes)