Easy Mushroom-Bacon Cheeseburgers
These burgers are so filled with flavor that you probably won't want to put anything on top. After all, there is bacon, mushrooms, and barbecue sauce stuffed right in the patty.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1/2 cup chopped cooked bacon
- 2 tablespoon minced onion
- 1/2 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup of barbecue sauce
- 6 slices American cheese
- 6 hamburger buns
- 1 large tomato sliced
- 1/2 red onion sliced
Preparation time 130mins
Cooking time 145mins
Adapted from thespruce.com
In large bowl, mix together beef, pork, bacon, onion, mushroom soup, panko crumbs, egg, and barbecue sauce. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and place into refrigerator for 2 to 4 hours.
Preheat grill for medium-high heat. Form meat mixture into 6 equal sized patties. Place onto grill and cook for 6 to 8 minutes per side, or until internal temperature of each patty reaches a safe temperature of 165°F.
During last few minutes of cooking, add cheese slices to tops of patties and cook until melted through. Remove from heat and serve on toasted hamburger buns with lettuce, tomato, and red onion slices.
You'll also love
- Frankenmuth Chicken Noodle Soup 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Blueberry Basil Bones-Dog Treats 5/5 (4 Votes)
- A Warm Pan of Chickpeas, Chorizo... 5/5 (4 Votes)
- Bacon Guacamole Chicken Bombs 4.8/5 (23 Votes)
- Broccoli Swiss Turkey Meatloaf... 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Fried Ravioli 4.5/5 (45 Votes)
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake 4.6/5 (40 Votes)
- Creamy Carbonara with Bacon 4.5/5 (43 Votes)