Creamy Carbonara with Bacon
- Tool: 12" chef gourmet skillet
- Cooked pasta (i used whole wheat for added Fiber)
- Few slices of bacon: sliced and cooked with minced garlic and chopped onions (drain fat)
- 1 block cream cheese
- 2 cans evaporated milk ( i used 1 can evap. and 1 cup regular milk)
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- Ground black pepper to taste
After cooking the bacon, garlic and onions, add cream cheese and milk. Whisk till the cream cheese melts. Add parmesan, 1/4 cup at a time. Add in black pepper to taste. Pour on top of cooked pasta and enjoy.
Note: chicken breast or ham can also be an alternative for bacon.