Store bought cheese Raviolis are breaded and fried to a golden brown for dipping in a warm marinara sauce. Yum!
- Olive oil, for frying
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 2 cups Italian-style bread crumbs
- 1 box store-bought cheese ravioli (about 24 ravioli)
- 1/4 cup Parmesan, freshly grated
- 1 jar store bought marinara sauce, heated, for dipping
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Pour enough olive oil into a large frying pan to reach a depth of 2 inches. Heat the oil over medium heat until a deep-fry thermometer registers 325°F.
While the oil is heating, put the buttermilk and the bread crumbs in separate shallow bowls. Working in batches, dip ravioli in buttermilk to coat completely. Allow the excess buttermilk to drip back into the bowl. Dredge ravioli in the bread crumbs. Place the ravioli on a baking sheet, and continue with the remaining ravioli.
When the oil is hot, fry the ravioli in batches, turning occasionally, until golden brown, about 3 minutes. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the fried ravioli to paper towels to drain.
Sprinkle the fried ravioli with Parmesan and serve with a bowl of warmed marinara sauce for dipping.
You'll also love
- Applesauce Cake 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Beef Tenderloin with Portabella... 5/5 (4 Votes)
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake 4.6/5 (40 Votes)
- Black-Eyed Pea and Ham Dip 5/5 (4 Votes)
- Cauliflower Breadsticks 4.6/5 (40 Votes)
- Pepperoni Pasta Salad Recipe 4.5/5 (42 Votes)
- Penne with Sweet Summer... 4.9/5 (11 Votes)
- Crockpot Baked Ziti 4.4/5 (51 Votes)