Grilled Homemade Bacon Mustard Guacamole Burgers
These cheeseburgers will become your favorite! The ground beef is seasoned before making the hamburger patties, topped with Dijon mustard before grilling and served with cheese, bacon and guacamole.
- 1 pound ground beef
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, or olive oil spray
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 large onion, sliced into 4 slices
- 4 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 4 slices cheese, your preference
- 4 tablespoons prepared guacamole
- 4 slices bacon, cooked
- 4 hamburger buns
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
In a medium sized bowl, mix ground beef, salt and pepper, Worcestershire sauce and minced garlic. Make this mixture into 4 hamburger patties.
Lightly coat the onion slices with olive oil. You can use olive oil spray, if you'd like .
Slather top of burgers with Dijon mustard. Put on grill mustard side up. Place the onion slices on the grill. Grill burgers for about 7 minutes. Flip burgers and continue to cook until done.
Add cheese on top of burgers on the grill, until just warm through - the cheese will continue to melt from the heat of the burger.
Place the burger on a bun and top with a slice of bacon and some guacamole. Enjoy!
You'll also love
- Pasta, Sausage and Bean Soup 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Easy Chicken Pot Pie 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Asian Ahi Tuna with Kale and Red... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Pork Loin Casserole 3.8/5 (13 Votes)
- Buffalo Chicken Pizza 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Bacon & Tomato Spaghetti Carbonara 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Catfish Stew 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Maple French Toast & Bacon Cupcakes 5/5 (1 Votes)