Bacon Guacamole Chicken Bombs
Chicken wrapped with bacon, stuffed with guacamole is to die for! This recipe is easy and delicious!
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1/2 white onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 tomato, chopped
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 8 bacon strips
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
Adapted from buzzfeed.com
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Using a knife, cut around the pit of the avocado, separating the halves from each other. Remove the pit and use a spoon to scoop out the avocado. In a large bowl, combine the avocado, onion, tomato, cilantro, salt, and lime juice. Mash and stir with a fork until there are no large chunks of avocado left.
Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper on all sides. Slice chicken breasts in half crosswise. Cut a slit into the center of each half to make a pocket. Take a heaping spoonful of the guacamole and pack it into the pocket. Pinch the edges of the chicken closed.
Wrap the chicken with two strips of bacon, making sure the ends of the bacon all end up on the same side of the chicken.
Heat oil in a pan over high heat. Sear the bacon-wrapped chicken for two to three minutes on each side. Remember to cook the sides of the chicken as well. Bake for 10 minutes. Serve!
You'll also love
- Banana Pecan Brûlée Oatmeal For... 5/5 (4 Votes)
- Crispy Parmesan & Onion Crusted... 4.8/5 (24 Votes)
- Queso Chicken Pasta 4.4/5 (36 Votes)
- Crock Pot Swiss Chicken 3.9/5 (80 Votes)
- Cajun Cafe's Bourbon Chicken (From... 4.6/5 (33 Votes)
- Paleo Chicken Tacos 4.1/5 (50 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Chicken Enchilada Soup 4.7/5 (30 Votes)
- Baked Mozzarella Chicken Rolls 4.6/5 (34 Votes)