Slow-Cooker Root Beer BBQ Pork Ribs
By J. Gagliardi
Slow-Cooker Root Beer BBQ Pork Ribs is the hands-off recipe that comes together with minimal work in your slow-cooker. All you have to do is mix all of the ingredients in your slow-cooker and then let it cook for mouth-watering, fall-off-the-bone ribs the whole family will love. Serve these ribs with all of your favorite sides like mashed potatoes, potato salad, corn-on-the-cob, or even just a lightly dressed side salad.
- 3 pounds pork side ribs, about 2 racks of ribs
- 2 (12-ounce) cans of root beer
- 2 cups prepared BBQ sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 360mins
Remove silver skin from the back of the ribs. This can be done by pushing the back of a spoon just underneath it, and then working it up and off the ribs with your fingers.
Sprinkle the ribs generously with salt and black pepper, and place them into the bottom of a 6-quart slow-cooker. Pour the root beer over top.
Cover and cook on low for 5 hours or 3 hours on high.
Remove ribs from the slow-cooker, setting aside on a plate. Discard liquid from slow-cooker.
Place the ribs back inside, along with the barbecue sauce. Be sure to coat ribs with the BBQ sauce. Cook on high for another 1 hour.
Gently remove from slow-cooker and serve with sauce.
You'll also love
- Slow Cooker Cheeseburger Soup 4.5/5 (200 Votes)
- Barbecued Beef Brisket Recipe 4.5/5 (55 Votes)
- Hearty Baked Potato Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken Bacon Pesto Pasta 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Teriyaki Beef 0/5 (0 Votes)
- SWEET AND SOUR CABBAGE WITH BACON 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Beef Tacos & Radish Salsa with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spicy Sugared Almonds 0/5 (0 Votes)