Slow-Cooker Root Beer BBQ Pork Ribs
Slow-Cooker Root Beer BBQ Pork Ribs is the hands-off recipe that comes together with minimal work in your slow-cooker. All you have to do is mix all of the ingredients in your slow-cooker and then let it cook for mouth-watering, fall-off-the-bone ribs the whole family will love. Serve these ribs with all of your favorite sides like mashed potatoes, potato salad, corn-on-the-cob, or even just a lightly dressed side salad.
- 3 pounds pork side ribs, about 2 racks of ribs
- 2 (12-ounce) cans of root beer
- 2 cups prepared BBQ sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 360mins
Remove silver skin from the back of the ribs. This can be done by pushing the back of a spoon just underneath it, and then working it up and off the ribs with your fingers.
Sprinkle the ribs generously with salt and black pepper, and place them into the bottom of a 6-quart slow-cooker. Pour the root beer over top.
Cover and cook on low for 5 hours or 3 hours on high.
Remove ribs from the slow-cooker, setting aside on a plate. Discard liquid from slow-cooker.
Place the ribs back inside, along with the barbecue sauce. Be sure to coat ribs with the BBQ sauce. Cook on high for another 1 hour.
Gently remove from slow-cooker and serve with sauce.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (811 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (702 Votes)
- Jalapeno Popper Spread 4.5/5 (673 Votes)
- Butternut Squash, Ricotta &... 4.5/5 (489 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (487 Votes)
- Crock Pot Ravioli Casserole 4.5/5 (475 Votes)