Oreo Dirt Cake
Your kids will want to eat dirt, and so will you, with this Oreo Dirt cake. Oreo crumbs are layered with cream cheese and whipped cream filling, topped with pudding and more oreo crumbs. Try different flavor combinations to suit your tastes! Make a day before for best results.
- 1 (14.3-ounce) package of Oreo cookies
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (12-ounce) container of Cool Whip
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 (3.4-ounce) packages of vanilla or chocolate instant pudding mix
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 260mins
Adapted from ourkitchenfavorites.com
Crush half the package of Oreo cookies and spread in the bottom of a 9x13-inch pan.
Mix the Cool Whip, softened cream cheese, and powdered sugar. Pour this mixture over the cookies.
Mix milk, pudding, and vanilla. Pour pudding over mixture in the pan.
Crush the remaining half package of Oreos and scatter them over the top of the cake. Refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving.
This cake is best if made the day before you are wanting to serve it. This cake can be made and kept in your refrigerator for up to 3 days.
You'll also love
- Man-Pleasing Chicken 4.3/5 (290 Votes)
- Kool-Aid Ice Cubes in Sprite 4.4/5 (259 Votes)
- Easter Brunch Punch 4.4/5 (300 Votes)
- Strawberry Refrigerator Cake -... 3.9/5 (332 Votes)
- German Potato Salad Heirloom Recipe 4.4/5 (221 Votes)
- Michael Symon's Grilled Skirt Steak 4.1/5 (250 Votes)
- Krispy Easter Eggs 4.5/5 (205 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Cheeseburger Soup 4.5/5 (200 Votes)