Spinach and Jack Cheese Bread Pudding
Try this easy Spinach and Jack Cheese Bread Pudding.
Rate this recipe 4.7/5 (10 Votes)
- 6 large eggs
- 2 cups low-fat milk
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon. salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- 1 package frozen chopped spinach
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 8 slice firm white bread
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from delish.com
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. In large bowl, with wire whisk or fork, beat eggs, milk, thyme, salt, pepper, and nutmeg until blended. With rubber spatula, stir in spinach, Monterey Jack, and bread.
Pour mixture into 13-inch by 9-inch ceramic or glass baking dish. Bake bread pudding 20 to 25 minutes or until browned and puffed and knife inserted in center comes out clean.
Remove bread pudding from oven; let stand 5 minutes before serving.
You'll also love
- Broccoli, Asparagus and Quinoa... 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Citrus Salsa Salmon 4.8/5 (9 Votes)
- Zucchini Bread with Pistachios &... 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Spinach & Bean Burrito Wrap 4.4/5 (32 Votes)
Review this recipe