Bowties and Italian Sausage
- 1 (12 ounce) package bow-tie pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 18 ounces sweet Italian sausage, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (14 ounce) can beef broth
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook the bow-tie pasta at a boil, stirring occasionally, until about halfway cooked, 5 to 6 minutes; drain.
Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir sausage in the hot oil until browned and cooked through, 5 to 10 minutes. Add red bell pepper and onion; cook and stir until onion is softened, 5 to 10 minutes.
Stir tomatoes, beef broth, and Italian seasoning through the sausage mixture; bring to a simmer. Add bow-tie pasta to the sausage-broth mixture; simmer until pasta is cooked yet firm to the bite, 5 to 6 more minutes.
You'll also love
- Spinach and Jack Cheese Bread... 4.8/5 (9 Votes)
- Broccoli, Asparagus and Quinoa... 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- AIP Beef Tacos 4.7/5 (10 Votes)
- Apple Cider Pork Roast with Smoked... 4.8/5 (9 Votes)
- Spicy Sausage Skillet 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Italian 7-Layer Dip 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Italian Sausage Soup with... 4.6/5 (17 Votes)