Easy Ritz Toffee
Yum! Crazy east to make, these salty-sweet holiday treats are made with Ritz crackers, a buttery toffee and chocolate red and green sprinkles. Switch up the color of your sprinkles for another themed treat. Enjoy!
- 40 Ritz™ crackers
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 bag (11 1/2-ounces) milk chocolate chips (2 cups)
- 1 tablespoon Betty Crocker™ candy sprinkles
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 170mins
Adapted from bettycrocker.com
Heat oven to 350°F.
Line 15x10x1-inch pan with foil. Spray foil with cooking spray. Place crackers in single layer in pan.
In 2-quart saucepan, cook and stir butter, sugar and salt over medium heat until butter is melted. Heat to boiling, stirring frequently. Boil 7 to 9 minutes longer, stirring frequently, until light brown color. Remove from heat. Add vanilla; stir until blended. Immediately pour mixture evenly over crackers in pan; spread to cover.
Bake 13 to 15 minutes or until bubbly and brown in color. Sprinkle chocolate chips on top of cracker mixture. Let stand 5 minutes. Spread chocolate evenly over cracker mixture. Sprinkle with candy sprinkles. Cool completely, about 2 hours or until chocolate is set.
Break into pieces. Store covered in refrigerator up to 1 week.
You'll also love
- Dark Chocolate-Peanut Butter... 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Artichoke Pesto 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Butternut Squash Spice Cake 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Healthy Matcha Green Tea Fudge... 4/5 (14 Votes)
- Michelada 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Sufganiyot with Dulce de Leche... 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Baguette, Smoked Oyster & Pancetta... 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Double Corn - Cornbread Stuffing 4.4/5 (8 Votes)