Caramel Apple Cake
By scratch cook
The same satisfaction of a caramel-dipped apple, but in cake form. Granny Smiths and melted caramel bites make this cake quite the treat.
- 1 (2-layer size) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (3.4-ounce) package JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1 cup water
- 4 eggs
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3 Granny Smith apples, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 20 KRAFT caramels
- 3 tablespoons milk
Heat oven to 350ºF.
Beat first 6 ingredients in large bowl with mixer until blended. Stir in apples. Pour into greased and floured 12-cup fluted tube pan or 10-inch tube pan.
Bake 50 minutes to 1 hour or until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean. Cool cake in pan 15 minutes. Loosen cake from sides of pan; invert onto wire rack. Gently remove pan. Cool cake completely. Transfer to plate.
Microwave caramels and milk in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1-1/2 minute or until caramels are completely melted and sauce is smooth, stirring every 30 seconds. Cool 10 minutes or until slightly thickened. Drizzle over cake just before serving.
You'll also love
- One-Bowl Apple Cake 3.9/5 (497 Votes)
- Pumpkin Pie Cake 3.9/5 (391 Votes)
- Grandma's Old Fashioned Bread... 3.9/5 (389 Votes)
- Apple Crisp Cheesecake 4/5 (330 Votes)
- Spaghetti Squash and Portobello... 4/5 (15 Votes)
- New Mexico Chile Stuffed Pork... 3.5/5 (95 Votes)
- Cranberry Pineapple Bread 3.9/5 (19 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Salmon Spinach Pasta 4/5 (34 Votes)