Spaghetti Squash and Portobello Mushroom Pizza
These little mushroom and squash pizzas are vegetarian snacks or appetizers that satisfy with natural flavors of fall. It's a great recipe to use up produce.
- 2 large portobello mushroom caps
- 1 cup spaghetti squash, cooked
- 1/2 cup jarred pizza sauce or salsa
- 1 ounce fancy shredded cheese
- Pinch dried basil
Adapted from freerecipenetwork.com
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
Line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil.
Wipe the mushroom caps clean and remove the stems. Place the caps upside the cookie sheet. Top each with the cut squash, half the sauce, and half the cheese.
Sprinkle on a little basil and cook for about 10 minutes until the cheese melts and the mushroom softens.
You'll also love
- Cheesy pasta and veggies 4.3/5 (13 Votes)
- Austrian Potato Salad 4.2/5 (17 Votes)
- Spinach Soup 4.3/5 (13 Votes)
- Heidi Swanson's Summer Squash Soup... 3.9/5 (10 Votes)
- Smothered Chicken with Mushrooms... 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Gourmet Butternut Squash Burritos 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Mini Tortillas with Corn Mushrooms... 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- CARAMELIZED ONION SPAGHETTI SQUASH... 3.9/5 (26 Votes)