Cranberry Pineapple Bread
- 3 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 1 cup canola oil
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 (12 oz) bag of cranberries
- 1 (8 oz) can crushed pineapple (drained)
- 3 cups flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
Adapted from applecrumbles.com
Preheat oven to 350 degrees; coat two 9-inch loaf pans with non-stick cooking spray.
Pulse cranberries in food processor to chop; set aside.
Sift together flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg together and set aside.
With an electric mixer, beat eggs, oil, sugar and vanilla for 3 minutes at medium speed. Stir in chopped cranberries and crushed pineapple.
Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients; stir together just enough to combine mixtures - do not over mix.
Divide mixture evenly into both pans; Bake for 1 hour and 10 minutes, or until a knife inserted into the middle comes out clean.
Notes and Suggestions:
Try adding golden raisins to the batter for an extra sweet taste.
You'll also love
- Slow Cooker Salmon Spinach Pasta 4/5 (37 Votes)
- Cinnamon Apple Muffins 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Vegan Blueberry Scones 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Strawberry Shortcake - Better... 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Cranberry Apple Jello Salad 3.8/5 (47 Votes)
- Bisquick Pineapple Upside-Down Cake 3.8/5 (26 Votes)
- Paula Deen's Creamy Pineapple... 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Cranberry Yogurt Muffins 4/5 (5 Votes)