New Mexico Chile Stuffed Pork Tenderloin
- 1 Clove Garlic
- 1 Package Pork Tenderloin — butterflied lengthwise
- 1 Large Onion
- 2 Each Red Bell Peppers (diced finely)
- 1 1/2 cup New Mexico Green Chile (roasted, seeded, chopped)
- 2 Tablespoons Salted Butter (Melted)
- 1/2 Cup Chicken Broth
- 3/4 Cup Mozzarella Cheese (shredded)
Adapted from iamnm.com
Preheat the oven to 350ºF
Mix the red bell peppers, onions, garlic and New Mexico chiles and shredded mozzarella in a large mixing bowl,
Lay the pork on a cutting board and open it up.
Fill the tenderloin with the red bell peppers, onions, garlic and New Mexico chiles from end to end.
Close the pork and secure it with butchers twine.
Brush the pork with the butter and season it with salt and pepper.
In a roasting pan with a rack, pour in the chicken broth and place on rack.
Cover with aluminum foil and place in the oven for 40 minutes
and let it rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
For a more intense flavor, marinate the pork in the refrigerator over night with a marinade of your choice.
**You may also sear the pork on a bbq grill to add a smoky flavor.
You'll also love
- Cranberry Pineapple Bread 4/5 (20 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Salmon Spinach Pasta 4/5 (37 Votes)
- Air Fryer Five Spice Cream Cheese... 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Beef Barley Soup 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Bacon Double Cheeseburger Stuffed... 3.8/5 (15 Votes)
- Flat Belly - Pork Tenderloin... 3.9/5 (14 Votes)
- Spiced Infused Pork Tenderloin -... 4.5/5 (4 Votes)