Slow Cooker Salmon Spinach Pasta
- 1 pound salmon, discard bones and cut into 3 pieces
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 2 cup spinach
- 1 box linguine
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cup chicken broth
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 270mins
Adapted from crockpot.betterrecipes.com
Preheat the oven to 200°F
In a slow cooker, combine the chicken broth, spinach, garlic, and olive oil.
Cook for 2 hours over low heat or until the spinach wilts.
Meanwhile, cook the pasta according to the package directions. Then add it to the crock pot. Cook for an additional 30 minutes.
Stir the ingredients. Rub the salmon with brown sugar. Place the meat in a lightly greased pan and bake for 20 to 30 minutes.
Let it cool for 10 minutes. Then chop the salmon into 1-inch pieces.
Transfer the salmon pieces to the crock pot. Mix the ingredients well.
Cook on low for another hour before serving.
You'll also love
- Spiced Crab Apples 3.7/5 (44 Votes)
- 50 Flavorful Popcorn Recipes 4/5 (28 Votes)
- Cinnamon Apple Muffins 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Air Fryer Five Spice Cream Cheese... 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Perfect Salmon 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Pasta Bundt Loaf 3.9/5 (23 Votes)
- Weight Watchers Cabbage Soup 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Rock Bottom Brewery's Spicy... 4.5/5 (11 Votes)