Olive Garden Alfredo Sauce
No need to go to Olive Garden just for the Alfredo Sauce! This recipe will help you recreate this popular sauce from Olive Garden for when you would rather cook at home.
- 1 package Penne or Fettuccine pasta
- 1 stick butter
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 pint heavy cream
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, fresh
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 15mins
Make pasta to your liking.
In a sauce pan over medium heat, melt butter and add garlic. Sauté for 2 minutes.
Add heavy cream and cream cheese. Heat until bubbling but not boiling.
Add Parmesan cheese and mix until cheese melts.
Add salt & pepper to taste.
When ready to serve, pour Alfredo Sauce over pasta and garnish as desired.
You'll also love
- Beef & Broccoli Stir Fry 4.2/5 (118 Votes)
- Summer Pasta With Zucchini,... 4/5 (202 Votes)
- Crab Cakes 4.5/5 (95 Votes)
- Quick & Easy Teriyaki Sauce 4.4/5 (102 Votes)
- Easy Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken 4.4/5 (103 Votes)
- Crock Pot Pineapple Chicken with... 4/5 (146 Votes)
- Papa John’s Garlic Dipping Sauce 3.9/5 (479 Votes)
- Johnny Carino's Olive Oil Dip 4.1/5 (150 Votes)