Olive Garden Alfredo Sauce
No need to go to Olive Garden just for the Alfredo Sauce! This recipe will help you recreate this popular sauce from Olive Garden for when you would rather cook at home.
Rate this recipe 3.9/5 (261 Votes)
- 1 package Penne or Fettuccine pasta
- 1 stick butter
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 pint heavy cream
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, fresh
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 15mins
Make pasta to your liking.
In a sauce pan over medium heat, melt butter and add garlic. Sauté for 2 minutes.
Add heavy cream and cream cheese. Heat until bubbling but not boiling.
Add Parmesan cheese and mix until cheese melts.
Add salt & pepper to taste.
When ready to serve, pour Alfredo Sauce over pasta and garnish as desired.
You'll also love
- Beef & Broccoli Stir Fry 4.2/5 (125 Votes)
- Summer Pasta With Zucchini,... 4/5 (244 Votes)
- Crab Cakes 4.5/5 (95 Votes)
- Quick & Easy Teriyaki Sauce 4.4/5 (102 Votes)
- Easy Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken 4.3/5 (124 Votes)
- Crock Pot Pineapple Chicken with... 3.9/5 (209 Votes)
- Papa John’s Garlic Dipping Sauce 3.9/5 (510 Votes)
- Johnny Carino's Olive Oil Dip 4/5 (198 Votes)
Review this recipe