Olive Garden Alfredo Sauce
No need to go to Olive Garden just for the Alfredo Sauce! This recipe will help you recreate this popular sauce from Olive Garden for when you would rather cook at home.
- 1 package Penne or Fettuccine pasta
- 1 stick butter
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 pint heavy cream
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, fresh
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 15mins
Make pasta to your liking.
In a sauce pan over medium heat, melt butter and add garlic. Sauté for 2 minutes.
Add heavy cream and cream cheese. Heat until bubbling but not boiling.
Add Parmesan cheese and mix until cheese melts.
Add salt & pepper to taste.
When ready to serve, pour Alfredo Sauce over pasta and garnish as desired.
You'll also love
- Pumpkin Bread with Pumpkin Butter... 4.6/5 (47 Votes)
- Broccoli Cheese Soup 4.6/5 (47 Votes)
- Carl's Jr. Ranch Crispy Chicken... 4.6/5 (48 Votes)
- A&W Chili Dog Sauce 4.2/5 (76 Votes)
- Roasted Potatoes - Olive Garden 4.4/5 (61 Votes)
- Honey Balsamic Chicken 4.5/5 (53 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Chicken Lo Mein 4.3/5 (66 Votes)
- Tex Mex Chili Gravy 4.5/5 (56 Votes)