Orange Chocolate Dream
This tasty cocktail comes from a Baileys collection on SheKnows.com. So good, you'll think you're dreaming!
- 1 1/2 ounces white chocolate liqueur
- 1 ounce Baileys Irish Cream
- 3/4 ounce orange liqueur
- 1 orange twist
- 2 teaspoons cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon bar sugar
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 5mins
Adapted from sheknows.com
On a small plate, mix together the cocoa powder and sugar. Dampen the rim of a martini glass, and swirl it in the powder mixture to rim.
To a cocktail shaker filled most of the way with ice, add the chocolate liqueur and Baileys, and shake for half a minute.
Strain the mixture into the martini glass, and float the orange liqueur on top.
Garnish with an orange twist.
You'll also love
- Broccoli Apple Salad 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Meatloaf with Mushroom Gravy 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Sausage & Mushroom Biscuit Calzones 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Pull-Apart Maple Pecan Sticky Buns 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Cabbage and Potato Gratin 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Cauliflower Purée with Thyme 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Mango Guacamole 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Orange Crush Cake 4.4/5 (5 Votes)