Halloween Cheese Tray
This cheese tray will scare the pepperoni out of you! Mix up the snacks and arrange them in different ways to entertain your guests. Maybe a peeled grape up the nose?
Rate this recipe 3.2/5 (15 Votes)
- 1 bag sliced pepperoni
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cheese bricks, your favorite varieties
- 1 pound sliced provolone
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
You'll need a skeleton from your local Halloween store. Make sure to wash it well, and have it fully dry before arranging your snacks.
Cut the bricks of cheese into cubes. Slice the provolone into about 1" wide strips.
Arrange the pepperoni to look like it is the 'guts' of the skeleton and surround with the cheeses.
You'll also love
- Grilled Whole Fish with Chile &... 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Cabbage, Cucumber & Fennel Salad... 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Halloween Sparkle Punch 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Spider Web 7-Layer Dip 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
Review this recipe