Orange Crush Cake
- 1 box white cake mix
- 2 1/4 cups cold orange soda, divided
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 2 large eggs
- 2 envelopes Dream Whip, whipped topping mix
- 1 small can mandarin oranges, drained
Adapted from iwashyoudry.com
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a 9x13" cake pan with cooking spray and set aside.
Combine the cake mix, 1 1/4 cups of cold orange soda, canola oil and eggs in a large bowl. Whisk on low speed for 30 seconds then increase speed to medium for 2 minutes.
Pour cake batter into prepared pan and bake for 30 to 35 minutes, until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cake cool completely.
Combine 1 cup of the cold orange soda with 2 envelopes of the Dream Whip topping mix in a large bowl and beat on low for 30 seconds, then medium speed until soft peaks form. Spread topping over cooled cake and garnish with mandarin orange segments.
You'll also love
- Cheddar Bacon Pancakes 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Spinach Artichoke Dip Potato Salad 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Paleo Strawberry Shortcake Recipe... 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Smoked Ham, Brie & Cranberry... 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Grilled Whole Fish with Chile &... 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Swordfish with Lemon Parsley Sauce 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Pan Seared Scallops with an... 4.4/5 (5 Votes)