This has quickly become one of my favorite margarita recipes. I use frozen peaches so I can drink these any time of year.
- 1/2 cup tequila
- 1 1/2 cups margarita mix
- 2 ounces Peach Schnapps
- 16 ounces (about 2-cups) peaches, frozen or fresh
- 1 tablespoon sugar (optional, add only if using frozen peaches or fresh peaches that are not sweet)
- 1 cup crushed ice
- Fresh lime for rubbing around rim of glass and garnish
- Kosher Salt
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 5mins
Adapted from afeastfortheeyes.net
Run a wedge of lime around the rim of a margarita glass. Dip the wet rim in kosher salt.
Add tequila, margarita mix, schnapps, peaches, sugar and ice to the blender. Blend until smooth.
You'll also love
- Beet Crust Pizza 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Fish Skewers with Basil Chimichurri 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Swiss Chard and Spring Onion... 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Lavender Lemon Buttermilk Scones 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Summer Squash Casserole 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Mom's Baked Apple Slices 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- 'Lil Pachter's Jewish-Style... 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Marinated Olives with Rosemary,... 4.4/5 (5 Votes)